This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: I enjoy living a _______life. I always find jobs that involve lots of travel. a. levy b. ... (Read 35 times)

iveyjurea

I enjoy living a _______life. I always find jobs that involve lots of travel.

a. levy
  b. nomadic
  c. multitude
  d. venerate

Question 2

Flowers are a(n) _______gift to give a host and hostess.

a. taboo
  b. pervasive
  c. alleviate
  d. conventional

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

GCabra

Answer to Question 1

b

Answer to Question 2

d

iveyjurea

Reply 2 on: Jul 15, 2018
Excellent

coreycathey

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

The first oncogene was discovered in 1970 and was termed SRC (pronounced "SARK").

Did you know?

As of mid-2016, 18.2 million people were receiving advanced retroviral therapy (ART) worldwide. This represents between 43–50% of the 34–39.8 million people living with HIV.

Did you know?

Critical care patients are twice as likely to receive the wrong medication. Of these errors, 20% are life-threatening, and 42% require additional life-sustaining treatments.

Did you know?

Looking at the sun may not only cause headache and distort your vision temporarily, but it can also cause permanent eye damage. Any exposure to sunlight adds to the cumulative effects of ultraviolet (UV) radiation on your eyes. UV exposure has been linked to eye disorders such as macular degeneration, solar retinitis, and corneal dystrophies.

Did you know?

On average, someone in the United States has a stroke about every 40 seconds. This is about 795,000 people per year.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library