This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: All bones will eventually become fossils. Indicate whether the statement is true or ... (Read 726 times)

jon_i

All bones will eventually become fossils.

Indicate whether the statement is true or false.

Question 2

A cave in which leopards drop the bones of their prey has the potential to become a fossil locality.

Indicate whether the statement is true or false.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

joechoochoy

Answer to Question 1

Answer: F

Answer to Question 2

Answer: T

jon_i

Reply 2 on: Aug 11, 2018
Excellent

bulacsom

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Acute bronchitis is an inflammation of the breathing tubes (bronchi), which causes increased mucus production and other changes. It is usually caused by bacteria or viruses, can be serious in people who have pulmonary or cardiac diseases, and can lead to pneumonia.

Did you know?

Acetaminophen (Tylenol) in overdose can seriously damage the liver. It should never be taken by people who use alcohol heavily; it can result in severe liver damage and even a condition requiring a liver transplant.

Did you know?

Although the Roman numeral for the number 4 has always been taught to have been "IV," according to historians, the ancient Romans probably used "IIII" most of the time. This is partially backed up by the fact that early grandfather clocks displayed IIII for the number 4 instead of IV. Early clockmakers apparently thought that the IIII balanced out the VIII (used for the number 8) on the clock face and that it just looked better.

Did you know?

Street names for barbiturates include reds, red devils, yellow jackets, blue heavens, Christmas trees, and rainbows. They are commonly referred to as downers.

Did you know?

It is believed that the Incas used anesthesia. Evidence supports the theory that shamans chewed cocoa leaves and drilled holes into the heads of patients (letting evil spirits escape), spitting into the wounds they made. The mixture of cocaine, saliva, and resin numbed the site enough to allow hours of drilling.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library