Author Question: How can I rearrange the Centripetal force equation? (Read 573 times)

dalyningkenk

Fc=m4(pi^2)r(f^2)

I need to rearrange that formula to make it equal to the slope of a graph. I need to then rearrange it so that I can find the mass.
Fc=Centripetal Force. (0.981)
m=Mass
(pi^2)= Pi squared.
r= radius of the string being swung (equal to 1).
(f^2)= Frequency squared. (1.585)
The slope of the graph was 1.6

Yolanda

You can divide the slope by (4(pi^2)r) and multiply this by 1000. This will give you your kilograms of the mass and them convert to grams

This will give you approximately 15.83 grams

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

ACTH levels are normally highest in the early morning (between 6 and 8 A.M.) and lowest in the evening (between 6 and 11 P.M.). Therefore, a doctor who suspects abnormal levels looks for low ACTH in the morning and high ACTH in the evening.

Did you know?

The first oncogene was discovered in 1970 and was termed SRC (pronounced "SARK").

Did you know?

Cancer has been around as long as humankind, but only in the second half of the twentieth century did the number of cancer cases explode.

Did you know?

About 100 new prescription or over-the-counter drugs come into the U.S. market every year.

Did you know?

Atropine, along with scopolamine and hyoscyamine, is found in the Datura stramonium plant, which gives hallucinogenic effects and is also known as locoweed.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library