This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following are represented by the same flow in the circular flow model? A) the flow ... (Read 66 times)

fbq8i

Which of the following are represented by the same flow in the circular flow model?

A) the flow of costs and the flow of revenue
  B) the flow of goods and the flow of factors of production
  C) the flow of income earned from the sale of resources and the flow of expenditures on goods and services
  D) the flow of income received by households and the flow of tax revenues paid by firms

Question 2

If the quantity of hearing aids demanded is represented by the equation QD = 40 - P then the corresponding price of hearing aids is represented by the equation

A) P = 0.25 - 4QD. B) P = QD + 40. C) P = 0.5QD + 20. D) P = 40 - QD.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

cat123

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

D

fbq8i

Reply 2 on: Jun 29, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

ricroger

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

For high blood pressure (hypertension), a new class of drug, called a vasopeptidase blocker (inhibitor), has been developed. It decreases blood pressure by simultaneously dilating the peripheral arteries and increasing the body's loss of salt.

Did you know?

Elderly adults are at greatest risk of stroke and myocardial infarction and have the most to gain from prophylaxis. Patients ages 60 to 80 years with blood pressures above 160/90 mm Hg should benefit from antihypertensive treatment.

Did you know?

There used to be a metric calendar, as well as metric clocks. The metric calendar, or "French Republican Calendar" divided the year into 12 months, but each month was divided into three 10-day weeks. Each day had 10 decimal hours. Each hour had 100 decimal minutes. Due to lack of popularity, the metric clocks and calendars were ended in 1795, three years after they had been first marketed.

Did you know?

Side effects from substance abuse include nausea, dehydration, reduced productivitiy, and dependence. Though these effects usually worsen over time, the constant need for the substance often overcomes rational thinking.

Did you know?

More than 20 million Americans cite use of marijuana within the past 30 days, according to the National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH). More than 8 million admit to using it almost every day.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library