Author Question: Match the following terms with their location.I.HeaderII.Slide paneIII.ThumbnailsIV.Notes ... (Read 340 times)

james

Match the following terms with their location.
I.Header
II.Slide pane
III.Thumbnails
IV.Notes pane
V.Status bar
A.Top of each slide
B.On the right of the window
C.On the left of the window
D.Below the Slide pane
E.Bottom of the window

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

tth

Match the following task with its tab location.
I.Add a new slide
II.Add a style to a picture
III.Display the presentation
IV.Add a footer
V.Print handouts
A.Insert tab
B.Picture Tools Format tab
C.Slide Show tab
D.Home tab
E.File tab

nyrave

Did you know?

Drug abusers experience the following scenario: The pleasure given by their drug (or drugs) of choice is so strong that it is difficult to eradicate even after years of staying away from the substances involved. Certain triggers may cause a drug abuser to relapse. Research shows that long-term drug abuse results in significant changes in brain function that persist long after an individual stops using drugs. It is most important to realize that the same is true of not just illegal substances but alcohol and tobacco as well.

Did you know?

According to the CDC, approximately 31.7% of the U.S. population has high low-density lipoprotein (LDL) or "bad cholesterol" levels.

Did you know?

The senior population grows every year. Seniors older than 65 years of age now comprise more than 13% of the total population. However, women outlive men. In the 85-and-over age group, there are only 45 men to every 100 women.

Did you know?

Cyanide works by making the human body unable to use oxygen.

Did you know?

Cucumber slices relieve headaches by tightening blood vessels, reducing blood flow to the area, and relieving pressure.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library