This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A testimonial written in story form is known as a(n) _____. A) customer statement B) case history ... (Read 215 times)

fbq8i

A testimonial written in story form is known as a(n) _____.
 A) customer statement
  B) case history
  C) analogy
  D) example
  E) comparison

Question 2

Expense-to-sales ratios are analyses of the________________ ____of marketing operations to determine whether the firm is overspending or underspending.
 Fill in the blank(s) with correct word

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

dominiqueenicolee

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

efficiency

fbq8i

Reply 2 on: Jun 28, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

blakcmamba

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

Interferon was scarce and expensive until 1980, when the interferon gene was inserted into bacteria using recombinant DNA technology, allowing for mass cultivation and purification from bacterial cultures.

Did you know?

According to the American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, more than 50 million Americans have some kind of food allergy. Food allergies affect between 4 and 6% of children, and 4% of adults, according to the CDC. The most common food allergies include shellfish, peanuts, walnuts, fish, eggs, milk, and soy.

Did you know?

Asthma attacks and symptoms usually get started by specific triggers (such as viruses, allergies, gases, and air particles). You should talk to your doctor about these triggers and find ways to avoid or get rid of them.

Did you know?

Illness; diuretics; laxative abuse; hot weather; exercise; sweating; caffeine; alcoholic beverages; starvation diets; inadequate carbohydrate consumption; and diets high in protein, salt, or fiber can cause people to become dehydrated.

Did you know?

Inotropic therapy does not have a role in the treatment of most heart failure patients. These drugs can make patients feel and function better but usually do not lengthen the predicted length of their lives.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library