This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Is transferring files with FTP faster than using HTTP? What will be an ideal ... (Read 11 times)

lilldybug07

Is transferring files with FTP faster than using HTTP?

What will be an ideal response?

Question 2

_________ standards provide a means by which a stream of data can be transmitted, either synchronously or asynchronously, onto a transmission medium.

Fill in the blanks with correct word

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

T4T

Answer to Question 1

No, you won't notice any practical differences with daily usage. There might be slight differences for one small file (i.e., FTP being faster) compared to multiple large files (i.e., HTTP being faster).

Answer to Question 2

Physical interface

lilldybug07

Reply 2 on: Jul 7, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Missbam101

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

Amphetamine poisoning can cause intravascular coagulation, circulatory collapse, rhabdomyolysis, ischemic colitis, acute psychosis, hyperthermia, respiratory distress syndrome, and pericarditis.

Did you know?

According to the FDA, adverse drug events harmed or killed approximately 1,200,000 people in the United States in the year 2015.

Did you know?

The top 10 most important tips that will help you grow old gracefully include (1) quit smoking, (2) keep your weight down, (3) take supplements, (4) skip a meal each day or fast 1 day per week, (5) get a pet, (6) get medical help for chronic pain, (7) walk regularly, (8) reduce arguments, (9) put live plants in your living space, and (10) do some weight training.

Did you know?

Cancer has been around as long as humankind, but only in the second half of the twentieth century did the number of cancer cases explode.

Did you know?

Every 10 seconds, a person in the United States goes to the emergency room complaining of head pain. About 1.2 million visits are for acute migraine attacks.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library