Author Question: Shawn needs to record his outgoing message on his voice mail system. Which of the following outgoing ... (Read 191 times)

genevieve1028

Shawn needs to record his outgoing message on his voice mail system. Which of the following outgoing messages is most professional?
 A) Hi I'm sorry I missed your call. Please leave a brief message after the tone.
 B) This is Shawn. I'm not available right now. But if you leave a message, I promise to call you back. Be sure to include your name, phone number, and the best time to return your call.
 C) Your call is important to me. Please leave your name and number so that I can return your call promptly.
 D) Hi You have reached the voice mail of Shawn Berg of Juarez Accounting. I am currently away from my phone but will return by 2 p.m. Please call back then. Thank you for calling.

Question 2

The benefits of voice mail include eliminating unnecessary chit chat, telephone tag, inaccurate messages, and
 A) time zone barriers.
 B) the need for written messages.
 C) the necessity of a cordial, friendly greeting.
 D) prompt responses.

Zack0mack0101@yahoo.com

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

A