Author Question: How should I label my dividers for psychology? (Read 822 times)

federox

I have 5 dividers for an Introductory psych class. I was thinking of these labels: Test chapters, handouts, homework, and notes. This is only 4 though...

Anyone have any better ideas?

Jones

You just gave me an idea. I should do the same thing.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Jesse_J

maybe check your syllabus and use the dividers as specific topics covered per exam so you will only study what you need to....just a thought, never really used dividers lol

ricki

I would add videos or theories.....It was like 6 years ago or so when I took psych. but when I did we watched videos of experiments and then had a lot of theories, which yes could fall under handouts but why if you have the room. I would go Notes, Handouts, Homework, Videos or Theories or the Theorists, then tests. Test in the back because they are done and over.

Did you know?

As many as 20% of Americans have been infected by the fungus known as Histoplasmosis. While most people are asymptomatic or only have slight symptoms, infection can progress to a rapid and potentially fatal superinfection.

Did you know?

The use of salicylates dates back 2,500 years to Hippocrates’s recommendation of willow bark (from which a salicylate is derived) as an aid to the pains of childbirth. However, overdosage of salicylates can harm body fluids, electrolytes, the CNS, the GI tract, the ears, the lungs, the blood, the liver, and the kidneys and cause coma or death.

Did you know?

Ether was used widely for surgeries but became less popular because of its flammability and its tendency to cause vomiting. In England, it was quickly replaced by chloroform, but this agent caused many deaths and lost popularity.

Did you know?

After 5 years of being diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, one every three patients will no longer be able to work.

Did you know?

The average older adult in the United States takes five prescription drugs per day. Half of these drugs contain a sedative. Alcohol should therefore be avoided by most senior citizens because of the dangerous interactions between alcohol and sedatives.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library