Author Question: Please i need 20 definitions of personality and their authors for psychology homework.? (Read 612 times)

Yolanda

I have this homework that requires me to find 20 definitions of personality and the authors of the definitions and comments on the definition if possible.
thanks

geoffrey

There are slightly different definitions. Just look at all of the fore fathers of psychology: Freud, Adler, Rogers, Jung, Skinner, Ellis... They all dealt with personality in some sense. Each viewed personality slightly different though.

Theories in Personality is a great book that would help if you can get your hands on it.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

To prove that stomach ulcers were caused by bacteria and not by stress, a researcher consumed an entire laboratory beaker full of bacterial culture. After this, he did indeed develop stomach ulcers, and won the Nobel Prize for his discovery.

Did you know?

As of mid-2016, 18.2 million people were receiving advanced retroviral therapy (ART) worldwide. This represents between 43–50% of the 34–39.8 million people living with HIV.

Did you know?

There are approximately 3 million unintended pregnancies in the United States each year.

Did you know?

More than 150,000 Americans killed by cardiovascular disease are younger than the age of 65 years.

Did you know?

There are more sensory neurons in the tongue than in any other part of the body.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library