Author Question: How would you solve these situations? (Read 1627 times)

penguins

A guy and a girl start dating. The guy in girl are in different social groups and the guys friends don't like the girl and the girl's friends don't like the guy. Will the relationship still work and how can this problem be solved?

A guy told a girl she liked him. The guy said he didn't want a relationship with the girl because he didn't know her and he didn't really want a relationship. And this wasn't a typical rejection line, he really meant what he said. A week or so later the guy has been showing interest in the girl because he has been staring her some and seems to show up in the places where the girl is at out of the blue. The girl thinks the guy could maybe have an attraction for her but isn't sure. They still haven't really talked yet because they sit far apart in class. What is going on here?

*** This my Psychology homework. These aren't real situations.
I meant the guy told the girl. Oh, I also forgot to mention that the girl ended up realizing she didn't like him yet, but she had a strong attraction to him.
Uggh, I'm sorry. I meant, the girl told the guy. Hahah, sorry about that :D

Millan

Reply #1 on: Jul 16, 2013
I would say the guy has physical attraction to the girl and is trying to see what type of person she is. He is somewhat interested.. But more curious  then anything.
The first one... I would say for each person to tell there Friends good things about the person they are dating.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

curlz

Reply #2 on: Jul 16, 2013
He is interested in her but is embarrassed to date her.
- OCD

formula1

Reply #3 on: Jul 16, 2013
haha i dont beleive u!

number 1 =  relationship will work if the interest is strong enough on both sides to rise above social approval

number 2, which i think is you = what that other answerer said; the guy fancies u but he doesnt want to jump into anything coz he doesnt know you very well so hes being slow and cautious- he wants to get to know you better first. is his birthday in late january-late february?

Did you know?

Eat fiber! A diet high in fiber can help lower cholesterol levels by as much as 10%.

Did you know?

Not getting enough sleep can greatly weaken the immune system. Lack of sleep makes you more likely to catch a cold, or more difficult to fight off an infection.

Did you know?

Most childhood vaccines are 90–99% effective in preventing disease. Side effects are rarely serious.

Did you know?

More than one-third of adult Americans are obese. Diseases that kill the largest number of people annually, such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes, stroke, and hypertension, can be attributed to diet.

Did you know?

Though the United States has largely rejected the metric system, it is used for currency, as in 100 pennies = 1 dollar. Previously, the British currency system was used, with measurements such as 12 pence to the shilling, and 20 shillings to the pound.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library