This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A 10 percent decrease in the price of a Pepsi decreases the demand for a Coca-Cola by 50 percent. ... (Read 104 times)

asan beg

A 10 percent decrease in the price of a Pepsi decreases the demand for a Coca-Cola by 50 percent. The cross elasticity of demand between a Pepsi and Coca-Cola is

A) 50.
  B) 10.
  C) 5.
  D) 0.20.

Question 2

The demand for labor depends on I. technology. II. the prices of other factors of production. III. the price of the product.

A) I and II
  B) II and III
  C) I and III
  D) I, II and III

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

voltaire123

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

D

asan beg

Reply 2 on: Jun 29, 2018
:D TYSM

kalskdjl1212

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

Signs of depression include feeling sad most of the time for 2 weeks or longer; loss of interest in things normally enjoyed; lack of energy; sleep and appetite disturbances; weight changes; feelings of hopelessness, helplessness, or worthlessness; an inability to make decisions; and thoughts of death and suicide.

Did you know?

The strongest synthetic topical retinoid drug available, tazarotene, is used to treat sun-damaged skin, acne, and psoriasis.

Did you know?

There are immediate benefits of chiropractic adjustments that are visible via magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). It shows that spinal manipulation therapy is effective in decreasing pain and increasing the gaps between the vertebrae, reducing pressure that leads to pain.

Did you know?

Certain topical medications such as clotrimazole and betamethasone are not approved for use in children younger than 12 years of age. They must be used very cautiously, as directed by a doctor, to treat any child. Children have a much greater response to topical steroid medications.

Did you know?

According to the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, lung disease is the third leading killer in the United States, responsible for one in seven deaths. It is the leading cause of death among infants under the age of one year.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library