Author Question: Mario tells his therapist, I am so confused about what area I want to major in. His therapist says, ... (Read 83 times)

haleyc112

Mario tells his therapist, I am so confused about what area I want to major in. His therapist says, So, you seem to be having trouble deciding what to study. Mario's therapist has used which technique?

a. modeling
  b. active listening
  c. congruence
  d. flooding

Question 2

If a client is extremely quiet during a session of client-centered therapy, the therapist would most likely make which statement?

a. What was your relationship with your mother like?
  b. Perhaps you'd feel more comfortable if we tried social skills training?
  c. You can talk about whatever you'd like, whenever you are ready to do so.
  d. Tell me exactly what thoughts are in your head right now.

Shshxj

Answer to Question 1

ANSWER:
b

Answer to Question 2

ANSWER:
c

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Chronic marijuana use can damage the white blood cells and reduce the immune system's ability to respond to disease by as much as 40%. Without a strong immune system, the body is vulnerable to all kinds of degenerative and infectious diseases.

Did you know?

According to the Migraine Research Foundation, migraines are the third most prevalent illness in the world. Women are most affected (18%), followed by children of both sexes (10%), and men (6%).

Did you know?

Malaria was not eliminated in the United States until 1951. The term eliminated means that no new cases arise in a country for 3 years.

Did you know?

Adults are resistant to the bacterium that causes Botulism. These bacteria thrive in honey – therefore, honey should never be given to infants since their immune systems are not yet resistant.

Did you know?

If you could remove all of your skin, it would weigh up to 5 pounds.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library