This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The presence of graffiti discourages citizens from shopping or living in affected areas. Indicate ... (Read 54 times)

09madisonrousseau09

The presence of graffiti discourages citizens from shopping or living in affected areas.

Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Question 2

Fill in the letter of the word that best fits in each sentence. Use each letter only once.

a. consequence e. implausible i. invalidate m. recalcitrant
  b. distinctive f. inanimate j. misgivings n. repel
  c. frank g. incognito k. mishap o. restrain
  d. immaculate h. insecticide l. misplace p. revitalize
   We had a minor _____ when the grocery bag broke.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Toya9913

Answer to Question 1

T

Answer to Question 2

k

09madisonrousseau09

Reply 2 on: Jul 15, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Chelseyj.hasty

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

Your chance of developing a kidney stone is 1 in 10. In recent years, approximately 3.7 million people in the United States were diagnosed with a kidney disease.

Did you know?

Amphetamine poisoning can cause intravascular coagulation, circulatory collapse, rhabdomyolysis, ischemic colitis, acute psychosis, hyperthermia, respiratory distress syndrome, and pericarditis.

Did you know?

Asthma occurs in one in 11 children and in one in 12 adults. African Americans and Latinos have a higher risk for developing asthma than other groups.

Did you know?

Congestive heart failure is a serious disorder that carries a reduced life expectancy. Heart failure is usually a chronic illness, and it may worsen with infection or other physical stressors.

Did you know?

About 100 new prescription or over-the-counter drugs come into the U.S. market every year.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library