Author Question: Client: What I want out of therapy is for my life to be fulfilling. The problem with this goal is ... (Read 22 times)

jace

Client: What I want out of therapy is for my life to be fulfilling. The problem with this goal is that it is not:

a) Salient to the client
  b) The start of something
  c) Inclusive of the client's hard work
  d) Small

Question 2

Since the office is the therapist's turf, where they pay rent, decorate, etc., the notion of ___________ is highlighted.

a. Collaboration
  b. Hierarchy
  c. Dialogue
  d. Resentment

joanwhite

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

B

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

When Gabriel Fahrenheit invented the first mercury thermometer, he called "zero degrees" the lowest temperature he was able to attain with a mixture of ice and salt. For the upper point of his scale, he used 96°, which he measured as normal human body temperature (we know it to be 98.6° today because of more accurate thermometers).

Did you know?

Many of the drugs used by neuroscientists are derived from toxic plants and venomous animals (such as snakes, spiders, snails, and puffer fish).

Did you know?

About 3.2 billion people, nearly half the world population, are at risk for malaria. In 2015, there are about 214 million malaria cases and an estimated 438,000 malaria deaths.

Did you know?

On average, the stomach produces 2 L of hydrochloric acid per day.

Did you know?

Pregnant women usually experience a heightened sense of smell beginning late in the first trimester. Some experts call this the body's way of protecting a pregnant woman from foods that are unsafe for the fetus.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library