This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following occurs when a technologically advanced country fails to fairly compensate the ... (Read 252 times)

fbq8i

Which of the following occurs when a technologically advanced country fails to fairly compensate the nation from which it secured materials?

a. bioprospecting c. biopiracy
  b. bioethicism d. bioregulation

Question 2

In 1994, Myriad Genetics filed for a patent on which of the following gene sequences?

a. PUBPAT c. BRCA-2
  b. USPTO d. BRCA-1

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

FergA

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

D

fbq8i

Reply 2 on: Aug 19, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

parshano

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Adults are resistant to the bacterium that causes Botulism. These bacteria thrive in honey – therefore, honey should never be given to infants since their immune systems are not yet resistant.

Did you know?

The average adult has about 21 square feet of skin.

Did you know?

More than 2,500 barbiturates have been synthesized. At the height of their popularity, about 50 were marketed for human use.

Did you know?

Elderly adults are at greatest risk of stroke and myocardial infarction and have the most to gain from prophylaxis. Patients ages 60 to 80 years with blood pressures above 160/90 mm Hg should benefit from antihypertensive treatment.

Did you know?

In ancient Rome, many of the richer people in the population had lead-induced gout. The reason for this is unclear. Lead poisoning has also been linked to madness.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library