Author Question: What distracts you from homework? ? (Read 16344 times)

Jesse_J

Because mine is, facebook!
And the thing is, I know i'll pretty much see the same pictures, videos, updated profiles, but i don't know what leads me back.

AND THIS SITE, i mean I just look at questions, just for the fun of it, no point intended. Then catch myself writing lame questions like these, because I'm bored. When in reality I have Chemistry, Mathematics(Functions), and Anthropology homework.

So after making you read this rant, what is distracting you, besides this site, from doing your important tasks aka homework

ricki

Reply #1 on: Jun 23, 2013
Alot of things girl! I get distracted by my e-mails, phone calls, myspace, music, t.v., my little sister, so many things!

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

coco

Reply #2 on: Jun 23, 2013
Just the internet in general, television, and sleep.  I have homework and yet I'm on this site answering questions, sad I know.  Watch me find myself doing homework at 12 am again, like every other day.  Also, the television, there's always something on that appeals to me!  Whether if it's a reality show, disney channel, documentaries, food network, I enjoy watching everything!  Sleeping is also one of my problems, lol.  I sleep insanely a lot.  On weekends, I get at least 12 hours of sleep a night.  But yea, everything is so distracting!

curlz

Reply #3 on: Jun 23, 2013
What distracts me from homework in Myspace! Even when I finished messaging all my friends on Myspace I'm still on it. So basically I have the same problem with you but Myspace. And why does yahoo says Myspace is spelled wrong!?
The other thing that distracts me from homework is the T.V. Sometimes there's nothing good to watch and I end up sleeping.  

Millan

Reply #4 on: Jun 23, 2013
TV
i try not to go on the computer during school week unless ive got homework on it
but i like youtube
and the music video
HE CAME OUT WITH HIS MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOO HOOOO

ApricotDream

Reply #5 on: Oct 28, 2015
Social media

wylt

Reply #6 on: May 31, 2022
My girlfriend, and the two jobs I'm working.

Did you know?

Once thought to have neurofibromatosis, Joseph Merrick (also known as "the elephant man") is now, in retrospect, thought by clinical experts to have had Proteus syndrome. This endocrine disease causes continued and abnormal growth of the bones, muscles, skin, and so on and can become completely debilitating with severe deformities occurring anywhere on the body.

Did you know?

Adolescents often feel clumsy during puberty because during this time of development, their hands and feet grow faster than their arms and legs do. The body is therefore out of proportion. One out of five adolescents actually experiences growing pains during this period.

Did you know?

In ancient Rome, many of the richer people in the population had lead-induced gout. The reason for this is unclear. Lead poisoning has also been linked to madness.

Did you know?

The heart is located in the center of the chest, with part of it tipped slightly so that it taps against the left side of the chest.

Did you know?

The first oral chemotherapy drug for colon cancer was approved by FDA in 2001.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library