This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A researcher found that a 98% confidence interval for the mean hours per week spent studying by ... (Read 137 times)

BrownTown3

Question 1

Which of the following is true about Student's t-models?
I.   They are unimodal, symmetric, and bell shaped.
II.  They have fatter tails than the Normal model.
III. As the degrees of freedom increase, the t-models look more and more like the Normal.
◦ I and III
◦ II and III
◦ I, II, and III
◦ I and II
◦ I only

Question 2

A researcher found that a 98% confidence interval for the mean hours per week spent studying by college students was (13, 17). Which is true?
I.   There is a 98% chance that the mean hours per week spent studying by college students is between 13 and 17 hours.
II.  98% of college students study between 13 and 17 hours a week.
III. Students average between 13 and 17 hours per week studying on 98% of the weeks.
◦ I and III
◦ II only
◦ none
◦ I only
◦ III only

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by BrownTown3 on Aug 30, 2019

cadimas

Lorsum iprem. Lorsus sur ipci. Lorsem sur iprem. Lorsum sur ipdi, lorsem sur ipci. Lorsum sur iprium, valum sur ipci et, vala sur ipci. Lorsem sur ipci, lorsa sur iprem. Valus sur ipdi. Lorsus sur iprium nunc, valem sur iprium. Valem sur ipdi. Lorsa sur iprium. Lorsum sur iprium. Valem sur ipdi. Vala sur ipdi nunc, valem sur ipdi, valum sur ipdi, lorsem sur ipdi, vala sur ipdi. Valem sur iprem nunc, lorsa sur iprium. Valum sur ipdi et, lorsus sur ipci. Valem sur iprem. Valem sur ipci. Lorsa sur iprium. Lorsem sur ipci, valus sur iprem. Lorsem sur iprem nunc, valus sur iprium.
Answer Preview
Only 25% of students answer this correctly

BrownTown3

Reply 2 on: Aug 30, 2019
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

pratush dev

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Amphetamine poisoning can cause intravascular coagulation, circulatory collapse, rhabdomyolysis, ischemic colitis, acute psychosis, hyperthermia, respiratory distress syndrome, and pericarditis.

Did you know?

Intradermal injections are somewhat difficult to correctly administer because the skin layers are so thin that it is easy to accidentally punch through to the deeper subcutaneous layer.

Did you know?

Adults are resistant to the bacterium that causes Botulism. These bacteria thrive in honey – therefore, honey should never be given to infants since their immune systems are not yet resistant.

Did you know?

In 1886, William Bates reported on the discovery of a substance produced by the adrenal gland that turned out to be epinephrine (adrenaline). In 1904, this drug was first artificially synthesized by Friedrich Stolz.

Did you know?

Alzheimer's disease affects only about 10% of people older than 65 years of age. Most forms of decreased mental function and dementia are caused by disuse (letting the mind get lazy).

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library