Author Question: Match the following terms with their location.I.HeaderII.Slide paneIII.ThumbnailsIV.Notes ... (Read 343 times)

james

Match the following terms with their location.
I.Header
II.Slide pane
III.Thumbnails
IV.Notes pane
V.Status bar
A.Top of each slide
B.On the right of the window
C.On the left of the window
D.Below the Slide pane
E.Bottom of the window

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

tth

Match the following task with its tab location.
I.Add a new slide
II.Add a style to a picture
III.Display the presentation
IV.Add a footer
V.Print handouts
A.Insert tab
B.Picture Tools Format tab
C.Slide Show tab
D.Home tab
E.File tab

nyrave

Did you know?

Astigmatism is the most common vision problem. It may accompany nearsightedness or farsightedness. It is usually caused by an irregularly shaped cornea, but sometimes it is the result of an irregularly shaped lens. Either type can be corrected by eyeglasses, contact lenses, or refractive surgery.

Did you know?

Thyroid conditions may make getting pregnant impossible.

Did you know?

Stevens-Johnson syndrome and Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis syndrome are life-threatening reactions that can result in death. Complications include permanent blindness, dry-eye syndrome, lung damage, photophobia, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, permanent loss of nail beds, scarring of mucous membranes, arthritis, and chronic fatigue syndrome. Many patients' pores scar shut, causing them to retain heat.

Did you know?

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has released reports detailing the deaths of infants (younger than 1 year of age) who died after being given cold and cough medications. This underscores the importance of educating parents that children younger than 2 years of age should never be given over-the-counter cold and cough medications without consulting their physicians.

Did you know?

Cucumber slices relieve headaches by tightening blood vessels, reducing blood flow to the area, and relieving pressure.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library