This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Type I is to Type II as a. a null is to experimental b. alpha is to beta c. t is to F d. ... (Read 12 times)

ishan

Type I is to Type II as

a. a null is to experimental
   b. alpha is to beta
  c. t is to F
  d. accept is to reject
  e. directional is to nondirectional

Question 2

The effect of using random assignment is to

a. permit generalization of results to other populations.
  b. create groups that are similar prior to exposure to experimental treatments.
  c. reduce the possibility of experimenter bias.
  d. minimize the likelihood of the Hawthorne effect.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

cdmart10

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

B

ishan

Reply 2 on: Jul 13, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

ktidd

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

Immunoglobulin injections may give short-term protection against, or reduce severity of certain diseases. They help people who have an inherited problem making their own antibodies, or those who are having certain types of cancer treatments.

Did you know?

Pope Sylvester II tried to introduce Arabic numbers into Europe between the years 999 and 1003, but their use did not catch on for a few more centuries, and Roman numerals continued to be the primary number system.

Did you know?

Though newer “smart” infusion pumps are increasingly becoming more sophisticated, they cannot prevent all programming and administration errors. Health care professionals that use smart infusion pumps must still practice the rights of medication administration and have other professionals double-check all high-risk infusions.

Did you know?

The heart is located in the center of the chest, with part of it tipped slightly so that it taps against the left side of the chest.

Did you know?

Illness; diuretics; laxative abuse; hot weather; exercise; sweating; caffeine; alcoholic beverages; starvation diets; inadequate carbohydrate consumption; and diets high in protein, salt, or fiber can cause people to become dehydrated.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library