Author Question: The saying you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours most aptly characterizes the: a. social ... (Read 131 times)

fahad

The saying you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours most aptly characterizes the:

a. social consciousness norm.
  b. social responsibility norm.
  c. reciprocity norm.
  d. social relationship norm.

Question 2

Two social norms that can affect when people decide to help are:

a. reciprocity and social engagement.
  b. reciprocity and social responsibility.
  c. social responsibility and social conscientiousness.
  d. social responsibility and descriptive.

juiceman1987

Answer to Question 1

Answer: C

Answer to Question 2

Answer: B

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

It is widely believed that giving a daily oral dose of aspirin to heart attack patients improves their chances of survival because the aspirin blocks the formation of new blood clots.

Did you know?

Oliver Wendell Holmes is credited with introducing the words "anesthesia" and "anesthetic" into the English language in 1846.

Did you know?

Eating carrots will improve your eyesight. Carrots are high in vitamin A (retinol), which is essential for good vision. It can also be found in milk, cheese, egg yolks, and liver.

Did you know?

In inpatient settings, adverse drug events account for an estimated one in three of all hospital adverse events. They affect approximately 2 million hospital stays every year, and prolong hospital stays by between one and five days.

Did you know?

When Gabriel Fahrenheit invented the first mercury thermometer, he called "zero degrees" the lowest temperature he was able to attain with a mixture of ice and salt. For the upper point of his scale, he used 96°, which he measured as normal human body temperature (we know it to be 98.6° today because of more accurate thermometers).

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library