This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: I enjoy living a _______life. I always find jobs that involve lots of travel. a. levy b. ... (Read 38 times)

iveyjurea

I enjoy living a _______life. I always find jobs that involve lots of travel.

a. levy
  b. nomadic
  c. multitude
  d. venerate

Question 2

Flowers are a(n) _______gift to give a host and hostess.

a. taboo
  b. pervasive
  c. alleviate
  d. conventional

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

GCabra

Answer to Question 1

b

Answer to Question 2

d

iveyjurea

Reply 2 on: Jul 15, 2018
Excellent

ttt030911

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

During pregnancy, a woman is more likely to experience bleeding gums and nosebleeds caused by hormonal changes that increase blood flow to the mouth and nose.

Did you know?

Children with strabismus (crossed eyes) can be treated. They are not able to outgrow this condition on their own, but with help, it can be more easily corrected at a younger age. It is important for infants to have eye examinations as early as possible in their development and then another at age 2 years.

Did you know?

The word drug comes from the Dutch word droog (meaning "dry"). For centuries, most drugs came from dried plants, hence the name.

Did you know?

Many supplement containers do not even contain what their labels say. There are many documented reports of products containing much less, or more, that what is listed on their labels. They may also contain undisclosed prescription drugs and even contaminants.

Did you know?

Drug-induced pharmacodynamic effects manifested in older adults include drug-induced renal toxicity, which can be a major factor when these adults are experiencing other kidney problems.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library