This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: If four 100 W lamps are connected in parallel across a 120 V source, what is the total current? ... (Read 40 times)

kodithompson

If four 100 W lamps are connected in parallel across a 120 V source, what is the total current?

A) 8.33 A B) 3.33 A C) 833 mA D) 33.3 A

Question 2

IT equals 0.1 mA in a 3-branch parallel circuit. If I1 = 0.022 mA and I2 = 0.007 mA, I3 = ?

A) 0.029 mA B) 0.142 mA C) 0.213 mA D) 0.071 mA

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

popopong

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

D

popopong

Did you know?

The top 10 most important tips that will help you grow old gracefully include (1) quit smoking, (2) keep your weight down, (3) take supplements, (4) skip a meal each day or fast 1 day per week, (5) get a pet, (6) get medical help for chronic pain, (7) walk regularly, (8) reduce arguments, (9) put live plants in your living space, and (10) do some weight training.

Did you know?

Medication errors are three times higher among children and infants than with adults.

Did you know?

A headache when you wake up in the morning is indicative of sinusitis. Other symptoms of sinusitis can include fever, weakness, tiredness, a cough that may be more severe at night, and a runny nose or nasal congestion.

Did you know?

Patients who cannot swallow may receive nutrition via a parenteral route—usually, a catheter is inserted through the chest into a large vein going into the heart.

Did you know?

During pregnancy, a woman is more likely to experience bleeding gums and nosebleeds caused by hormonal changes that increase blood flow to the mouth and nose.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library