This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: When a worker understands the needs of a child in foster care and the needs of the foster parent at ... (Read 226 times)

karlynnae

When a worker understands the needs of a child in foster care and the needs of the foster parent at the same time, this illustrates the:

a. two-client idea.
  b. the worker's ability to contract.
  c. the interaction of process and content.
  d. sharing data.

Question 2

Worker: You must be disappointed about not going home.. Kevin: Yes.. Worker: I reminded him that I was not opposed to his visiting Springfield (an aunt's hometown) if it could be worked out between him and his mother and stepfather. Kevin: My aunt didn't call like she said she would.. Worker: We were silent for a minute. Then I told him that I had brought him some exercises to work on since he wasn't in school. Kevin: What does this have to do with school? Worker: Well, it's not reading, writing or arithmetic, but these exercises will give you something productive to do.. In this interaction between Kevin and his worker, the use of the exercises:

a. Block the immediate work instead of deepening it
  b. Deepen the immediate work by deepening the assessment information
  c. Reframe the problem
  d. Create a sessional transition

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

ApricotDream

Answer to Question 1

a

Answer to Question 2

a

karlynnae

Reply 2 on: Jun 19, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

AngeliqueG

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

Most strokes are caused when blood clots move to a blood vessel in the brain and block blood flow to that area. Thrombolytic therapy can be used to dissolve the clot quickly. If given within 3 hours of the first stroke symptoms, this therapy can help limit stroke damage and disability.

Did you know?

Calcitonin is a naturally occurring hormone. In women who are at least 5 years beyond menopause, it slows bone loss and increases spinal bone density.

Did you know?

Common abbreviations that cause medication errors include U (unit), mg (milligram), QD (every day), SC (subcutaneous), TIW (three times per week), D/C (discharge or discontinue), HS (at bedtime or "hours of sleep"), cc (cubic centimeters), and AU (each ear).

Did you know?

Illness; diuretics; laxative abuse; hot weather; exercise; sweating; caffeine; alcoholic beverages; starvation diets; inadequate carbohydrate consumption; and diets high in protein, salt, or fiber can cause people to become dehydrated.

Did you know?

According to the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, lung disease is the third leading killer in the United States, responsible for one in seven deaths. It is the leading cause of death among infants under the age of one year.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library