This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Tyler Winkler, senior vice president of sales for Secure Works, takes an approach whereby employees ... (Read 38 times)

sammy

Tyler Winkler, senior vice president of sales for Secure Works, takes an approach whereby employees make your numbers in three months or run the risk of being put on probation, and then possibly termination.

Through this process he measures employee performance, provides detailed feedback and training to improve sales. Which function of how leaders shape organizational culture best describes Tyler's approach?
  a. role modeling
  b. creating an effective reward system
  c. hiring the right people
  d. creating an effective organizational strategy and structure

Question 2

I don't need to worry about global business because I can just do my job in my country and not plan on traveling and dealing with other nationalities.

a. True
  b. False

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Gabe

Answer to Question 1

b;

Answer to Question 2

B

Did you know?

The shortest mature adult human of whom there is independent evidence was Gul Mohammed in India. In 1990, he was measured in New Delhi and stood 22.5 inches tall.

Did you know?

The National Institutes of Health have supported research into acupuncture. This has shown that acupuncture significantly reduced pain associated with osteoarthritis of the knee, when used as a complement to conventional therapies.

Did you know?

One way to reduce acid reflux is to lose two or three pounds. Most people lose weight in the belly area first when they increase exercise, meaning that heartburn can be reduced quickly by this method.

Did you know?

Certain topical medications such as clotrimazole and betamethasone are not approved for use in children younger than 12 years of age. They must be used very cautiously, as directed by a doctor, to treat any child. Children have a much greater response to topical steroid medications.

Did you know?

Critical care patients are twice as likely to receive the wrong medication. Of these errors, 20% are life-threatening, and 42% require additional life-sustaining treatments.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library