This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Gerald has been given plastic poker chips for desirable behavior in his institutional setting. He ... (Read 223 times)

sarasara

Gerald has been given plastic poker chips for desirable behavior in his institutional setting. He understands the chips have a certain point value and can be used later on for privileges. Gerald is responding to a(n)

a. intermittent schedule.
  b. token economy.
  c. negative reinforcement with no punishment.
  d. projective value system.

Question 2

Anissa has just lost her job. Which attributional pattern would most strongly suggest that Anissa is at risk for depression?

a. I lost my job because I am not smart enough to compete in the workforce, and everywhere I go everyone can see this about me.
  b. I lost my job because the economy has been so bad, and everywhere I go this seems to be true.
  c. I lost my job because I have had a hard time managing everything while I had to take care of my aging mother who died in the last month.
  d. I lost my job because my boss is a real jerk who has never liked me from the start.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

recede

Answer to Question 1

b

Answer to Question 2

a

sarasara

Reply 2 on: Jun 22, 2018
:D TYSM

atrochim

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

In Eastern Europe and Russia, interferon is administered intranasally in varied doses for the common cold and influenza. It is claimed that this treatment can lower the risk of infection by as much as 60–70%.

Did you know?

Human stomach acid is strong enough to dissolve small pieces of metal such as razor blades or staples.

Did you know?

Over time, chronic hepatitis B virus and hepatitis C virus infections can progress to advanced liver disease, liver failure, and hepatocellular carcinoma. Unlike other forms, more than 80% of hepatitis C infections become chronic and lead to liver disease. When combined with hepatitis B, hepatitis C now accounts for 75% percent of all cases of liver disease around the world. Liver failure caused by hepatitis C is now leading cause of liver transplants in the United States.

Did you know?

Certain topical medications such as clotrimazole and betamethasone are not approved for use in children younger than 12 years of age. They must be used very cautiously, as directed by a doctor, to treat any child. Children have a much greater response to topical steroid medications.

Did you know?

A recent study has found that following a diet rich in berries may slow down the aging process of the brain. This diet apparently helps to keep dopamine levels much higher than are seen in normal individuals who do not eat berries as a regular part of their diet as they enter their later years.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library