Author Question: When she was offered a transfer, Alice told her boss she would have to think about it. I have a ... (Read 79 times)

kwoodring

When she was offered a transfer, Alice told her boss she would have to think about it. I have
  a family, and I must do what is best for ___________.

a) they b) them

Question 2

Luba got to her math class she realized she had forgotten her calculator.

a) math class, she realized . . .
  b) When Luba got . . . class, she realized . . .
  c) Luba got to her math class, she realized, however, she had . . .

raili21

Answer to Question 1

b

Answer to Question 2

b

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

The Food and Drug Administration has approved Risperdal, an adult antipsychotic drug, for the symptomatic treatment of irritability in children and adolescents with autism. The approval is the first for the use of a drug to treat behaviors associated with autism in children. These behaviors are included under the general heading of irritability and include aggression, deliberate self-injury, and temper tantrums.

Did you know?

About 80% of major fungal systemic infections are due to Candida albicans. Another form, Candida peritonitis, occurs most often in postoperative patients. A rare disease, Candida meningitis, may follow leukemia, kidney transplant, other immunosuppressed factors, or when suffering from Candida septicemia.

Did you know?

The human body produces and destroys 15 million blood cells every second.

Did you know?

In 2006, a generic antinausea drug named ondansetron was approved. It is used to stop nausea and vomiting associated with surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation therapy.

Did you know?

Your skin wrinkles if you stay in the bathtub a long time because the outermost layer of skin (which consists of dead keratin) swells when it absorbs water. It is tightly attached to the skin below it, so it compensates for the increased area by wrinkling. This happens to the hands and feet because they have the thickest layer of dead keratin cells.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library