Author Question: Assume the interest parity condition holds and that initially i = i. A reduction in the foreign ... (Read 91 times)

melly21297

Assume the interest parity condition holds and that initially i = i. A reduction in the foreign interest rate (i) will cause

A) an increase in the demand for the domestic currency.
  B) an increase in E.
  C) an expected depreciation of the domestic currency.
  D) all of the above

Question 2

Assume that constant returns to scale exists and that N and K both increase by 2. Given this information, we know that

A) output (Y) will increase by 4.
  B) Y will increase by 2.
  C) Y will increase by less than 2.
  D) Y will increase by less than 4 and more than 2.

Bison

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

B

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

About 3.2 billion people, nearly half the world population, are at risk for malaria. In 2015, there are about 214 million malaria cases and an estimated 438,000 malaria deaths.

Did you know?

Tobacco depletes the body of vitamins A, C, and E, which can result in any of the following: dry hair, dry skin, dry eyes, poor growth, night blindness, abscesses, insomnia, fatigue, reproductive system problems, sinusitis, pneumonia, frequent respiratory problems, skin disorders, weight loss, rickets, osteomalacia, nervousness, muscle spasms, leg cramps, extremity numbness, bone malformations, decayed teeth, difficulty in walking, irritability, restlessness, profuse sweating, increased uric acid (gout), joint damage, damaged red blood cells, destruction of nerves, infertility, miscarriage, and many types of cancer.

Did you know?

The U.S. Preventive Services Task Force recommends that all women age 65 years of age or older should be screened with bone densitometry.

Did you know?

The eye muscles are the most active muscles in the whole body. The external muscles that move the eyes are the strongest muscles in the human body for the job they have to do. They are 100 times more powerful than they need to be.

Did you know?

Chronic marijuana use can damage the white blood cells and reduce the immune system's ability to respond to disease by as much as 40%. Without a strong immune system, the body is vulnerable to all kinds of degenerative and infectious diseases.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library