Author Question: I have a homework question about social sciences!? (Read 2858 times)

aero

Below are 2 question I have for my Challenge and Change class and I'm not sure how to answer it!

1. Which of the three social science disciplines (anthropology, psychology sociology) would be most useful to lawmakers to help them decide what laws to create for society? Explain your reasoning.

2. What is participant-behaviour and how does it help the research of anthropologists?

Jones

Sociology will help to understand how society works... because sociology is the study of society.

I don't know what participant-behaviour is; however you should since it's your class.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

ricki

1 - sociology is the study of society and how it's adapted over time. In addition it discusses how society reacts to certain law-making bodies or rules

2- no idea =(

Did you know?

People often find it difficult to accept the idea that bacteria can be beneficial and improve health. Lactic acid bacteria are good, and when eaten, these bacteria improve health and increase longevity. These bacteria included in foods such as yogurt.

Did you know?

Pope Sylvester II tried to introduce Arabic numbers into Europe between the years 999 and 1003, but their use did not catch on for a few more centuries, and Roman numerals continued to be the primary number system.

Did you know?

More than 50% of American adults have oral herpes, which is commonly known as "cold sores" or "fever blisters." The herpes virus can be active on the skin surface without showing any signs or causing any symptoms.

Did you know?

The shortest mature adult human of whom there is independent evidence was Gul Mohammed in India. In 1990, he was measured in New Delhi and stood 22.5 inches tall.

Did you know?

Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus or MRSA was discovered in 1961 in the United Kingdom. It if often referred to as a superbug. MRSA infections cause more deaths in the United States every year than AIDS.

Methicilli ...

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library