Author Question: what are some easy college courses to take? (Read 1341 times)

ricki

well im not very smart but i want to go to York Tech and take some classes so i can have a better paying job when i get older. i just feel like i would have a lot of trouble with difficult classes. i finished high school last year i made C's and B's for a lot of my classes i could have done better i know but i was lazy and dumb.

coco

It isn't really necessarily about easy courses...i mean if you are attempting to get a degree you will have to take a set curriculum of courses based around a major. I am not sure what kind of majors that school offers...or what you are interested in doing at a professional level.

As they say (sorry to be "that guy"), there really is no college degree. The main difference between college and high school (at least for me) is that your grades are based less off of daily assignments, homework, projects, etc. Instead, college professors will spend the entirety of their classes just spoon feeding you information about the course subject...and you have to go home and read the book, and go over your materials by your own will, they won't care if you do or not. Then, exam time comes around, and the people who spend the most time reading the book and studying the notes get good grades, the ones who went to class for participation and never looked at a book out of the classroom fail. It is alot of self - motivation...kinda like taking the training wheels off of your academic bike.

Anyways, the majors that are renowned for being the easiest (based on student GPAs) are :
1. Education
2. Language
3. English
4. Music
5. Religion
6. Sociology/Anthropology
7. Art
8. History
9. Computer Science
10. Philosophy