Author Question: Have you ever met anyone with the following names? (Read 6352 times)

Jones

Jude, Landon, Tristan, Zachary, Jasper?
Annabelle, Sienna, Heidi, Chloe?

If so what were they like/personality/age/looks? I know everyone is different etc but it helps me get a picture on the names...if that makes any sense. Thank you!

ricki

Ive only met Chloe and Annabelle. Both pretty brunettes, one american, annabelle was asian.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Hawke

Yes,
Zachary- outgoing/ loud person. Blonde hair

Annabelle- shy/quiet person. light brown hair

Chloe- outgoing/ sometimes quiet. light brown/blonde hair

Sienna- shy/ but kind of outgoing. likes sports. And has dark almost black hair

Heidi-- she's has different personality's at different times.(sometime loud, sometime quiet) orange/red hair

j_sun

Landon- I know of one, but not anything about him (he's a sibling of someone I know) He's probably about 7 now?

Tristan- Yes. He's a teen. A little odd, but nice.  

Zachary- A few, in their teens. All sportyish, nice guys.

The others no.

hummingbird

I have met 2 Zachary's both burnettes. I have also met an annabelle sienna and Chole. Chole and Annabelle were burnettes and sienna was a dirty blonde

TI

Zachary - Cool, good looking, popular, friendly, nice.
Chloe - Smart, confident but quiet, bubbly.

aero

I have a sister named Heidi. She's blonde, blue eyes, 30 years with I guess a playful personality.
Zachary around 12 years old now I guess? He was a little sh*t when I knew him. Brown hair, brown eyes.
Chloe I think she's around 18, dark blonde hair average height, associates with horses.

federox

Jude- One little boy, blonde, blue eyes, full lips
Landon- Several little boys, very small, adorable...big brown eyes
Tristan- One infant, cute
Zachary- Numerous people, one teen, jerky, red hair...goat eyes
Jasper- an older man, very nice but hated his name

Annabelle- one little girl, red-hair...annoying
Sienna-nope
Heidi-an adult, nice, and teenager, odd but very smart
Chloe-tons of people, preppy cute...a lot of kids named Chloe

ricki

I know a Tristan and Zachary but that is it.

j_sun

I have a cousin Heidi, that is so beautiful!  Natural blonde wavy hair, blue eyes, tall, thin, sweet, but spoiled!  We grew up together and now she's thirty-something.  Also the principal at our local middle school has a son named Landon, who is in high school now.  He's tall, thin, althletic, with brown hair, and of course, popular.

Did you know?

Dogs have been used in studies to detect various cancers in human subjects. They have been trained to sniff breath samples from humans that were collected by having them breathe into special tubes. These people included 55 lung cancer patients, 31 breast cancer patients, and 83 cancer-free patients. The dogs detected 54 of the 55 lung cancer patients as having cancer, detected 28 of the 31 breast cancer patients, and gave only three false-positive results (detecting cancer in people who didn't have it).

Did you know?

Interferon was scarce and expensive until 1980, when the interferon gene was inserted into bacteria using recombinant DNA technology, allowing for mass cultivation and purification from bacterial cultures.

Did you know?

If you could remove all of your skin, it would weigh up to 5 pounds.

Did you know?

Eat fiber! A diet high in fiber can help lower cholesterol levels by as much as 10%.

Did you know?

During pregnancy, a woman is more likely to experience bleeding gums and nosebleeds caused by hormonal changes that increase blood flow to the mouth and nose.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library