Author Question: i need help on an anthropology paper, someone? (Read 1513 times)

Jones

im doing a paper for anthropology called 'what it means to be human' and i need some ideas, i need things that only humans have, that animals done,  its for sociology. so i have one 'complex emotions' because animals dont go into complex detail on their feelings, etc. but i need some more ideas,   SOON.

aero

how about skills and behaviors

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Jesse_J

Language.

aero

How about Asking people on YA to do your homework for you.

Jesse_J

Humans follow laws/rules (norms) animals dont
Humans have rights animals dont
humans have cultures
we reason with each other we also  reperesnt or reasons to one another
we remember things, our behaviors ect..."It's not "what is human," but what is unique"

Did you know?

Hip fractures are the most serious consequences of osteoporosis. The incidence of hip fractures increases with each decade among patients in their 60s to patients in their 90s for both women and men of all populations. Men and women older than 80 years of age show the highest incidence of hip fractures.

Did you know?

In most climates, 8 to 10 glasses of water per day is recommended for adults. The best indicator for adequate fluid intake is frequent, clear urination.

Did you know?

In the United States, congenital cytomegalovirus causes one child to become disabled almost every hour. CMV is the leading preventable viral cause of development disability in newborns. These disabilities include hearing or vision loss, and cerebral palsy.

Did you know?

Looking at the sun may not only cause headache and distort your vision temporarily, but it can also cause permanent eye damage. Any exposure to sunlight adds to the cumulative effects of ultraviolet (UV) radiation on your eyes. UV exposure has been linked to eye disorders such as macular degeneration, solar retinitis, and corneal dystrophies.

Did you know?

Signs of depression include feeling sad most of the time for 2 weeks or longer; loss of interest in things normally enjoyed; lack of energy; sleep and appetite disturbances; weight changes; feelings of hopelessness, helplessness, or worthlessness; an inability to make decisions; and thoughts of death and suicide.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library