Author Question: Do you need a business license if you have a business degree? (Read 1114 times)

formula1

I have created a business but want to be sure all of my t's are crossed and all of my i's are dotted. I have a business degree, I want to be sure I do not have to back it up with a business license? Some people have advised me to get one just to be on the safe side.

Sandstorm

Apparently you got your degree mail-order.  The license is mandatory for any business.  The degree just says that you've been trained to run a business.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Melanie

Yea, you have to have all the necessary permits, licenses required by your state laws. Last thing you want is to pay big fine because you didn't have proper permits or licenses.

ricki

Most states require you to have a business license, because most insurance companies require it. And usually if your in business you have to have insurance. ... its the law, in most states. So if I were you I'd go to your local "Better Business Bureau"  in your town, and ask !!!!  It's always better to have your eggs all in one basket. Do your skilled homework. You do remember homework .. right??
Good Luck.

Jones

Congratulations on earning your business degree.
      It is very advantageous on your part for having your business degree, more so, since you have created a business. Creating a business and operating a business are definitely two different things. However, to create a legal   business requires a business license. My advice to you is to visit the county clerk office in the town or city where you live and have your business registered. This is surely the proper way to go and you will find the process very simple. Personally ,....i think it is necessary to have one. You may also need to have a resale certificate for tax purposes.

Did you know?

The first oral chemotherapy drug for colon cancer was approved by FDA in 2001.

Did you know?

On average, the stomach produces 2 L of hydrochloric acid per day.

Did you know?

Each year in the United States, there are approximately six million pregnancies. This means that at any one time, about 4% of women in the United States are pregnant.

Did you know?

Human neurons are so small that they require a microscope in order to be seen. However, some neurons can be up to 3 feet long, such as those that extend from the spinal cord to the toes.

Did you know?

Approximately 70% of expectant mothers report experiencing some symptoms of morning sickness during the first trimester of pregnancy.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library