Author Question: What are the six 6 rights that allow people to engage in business in the constitution? (Read 890 times)

hummingbird

Homework help!! And where are they found in the constitution?

j_sun

HEY BCNU

I KNOW ABOUT THE CONTRACT CLAUSE.
IT IS NOT A RIGHT.
I KNOW ABOUT THE TENTH AMENDMENT.
IT IS NOT A PERSONAL RIGHT THAT ALLOWS PEOPLE TO ENGAGE IN BUSINESS.

LEARN HOW TO READ.

There is no such thing in the constitution.

Ask your idiot teacher WHY s/he is not qualified to teach this course.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Hawke

For starters:
One of them is called the "Contract Clause" in Article I, section 10, clause 1, which prohibits States from "impairing obligations of contracts", which means the state is limited in legislating what kinds of private contracts people can engage in, or modifying existing government contracts.

You would think that someone who "wrote a book about the Constitution" would know that.

Consider also the Tenth Amendment that reserves MOST regulatory powers to the "states or to the people", meaning that Congress can't regulate things outside of its jurisdiction, such as private sales of firearms that have not passed in "interstate commerce".

Hungry!

The Constitution doesn't allow business.

Your teacher is an idiot.

The Constitution tells the federal government what it is allowed to do.

Per the Tenth Amendment, if a power is not specifically given to the Federal Government by the people, the Federal Government does not have that power.

Your teacher's premise, that the government allows business to do things, is very scary indeed.

In the US, the government exists to serve the people. It's frightening when government employees like your teacher forget that they are put there by us to serve us.

Here's a link to the Constitution. I strongly recommend that your teacher read it. I sincerely doubt that your teaxher has ever read the Constitution.

Did you know?

In ancient Rome, many of the richer people in the population had lead-induced gout. The reason for this is unclear. Lead poisoning has also been linked to madness.

Did you know?

Lower drug doses for elderly patients should be used first, with titrations of the dose as tolerated to prevent unwanted drug-related pharmacodynamic effects.

Did you know?

Russia has the highest death rate from cardiovascular disease followed by the Ukraine, Romania, Hungary, and Poland.

Did you know?

Medication errors are more common among seriously ill patients than with those with minor conditions.

Did you know?

Drugs are in development that may cure asthma and hay fever once and for all. They target leukotrienes, which are known to cause tightening of the air passages in the lungs and increase mucus productions in nasal passages.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library