Author Question: How to make my tutoring business popular? (Read 970 times)

Millan

I want to make my tutoring business popular because I want to make some money and I heard it looks good on college applications to have your own small business. How do I become popular? Thanks!

coco

Reply #1 on: Jun 29, 2013
If you can get pole-position on each homework question, and then go on to predict the test the teacher supplies then you'll have your customers attention. Kids don't need a long tutorial paradigm. Start collecting info on every local teacher and predict which kids they will fail, and why. Beating the system (legally) makes you their champion.
The parents will respect your intrusion if you plan to undo the injustice created by failing their kids. Be analytical, strategical, and tactical!

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

aero

Reply #2 on: Jun 29, 2013
There are many ways to make your tutoring business popular. First of all you should have high profile tutors that can satisfied the students need. Also you can contact to some school, colleges or some other educational institutes for this purpose.

Did you know?

Patients who have been on total parenteral nutrition for more than a few days may need to have foods gradually reintroduced to give the digestive tract time to start working again.

Did you know?

Many supplement containers do not even contain what their labels say. There are many documented reports of products containing much less, or more, that what is listed on their labels. They may also contain undisclosed prescription drugs and even contaminants.

Did you know?

In ancient Rome, many of the richer people in the population had lead-induced gout. The reason for this is unclear. Lead poisoning has also been linked to madness.

Did you know?

Amphetamine poisoning can cause intravascular coagulation, circulatory collapse, rhabdomyolysis, ischemic colitis, acute psychosis, hyperthermia, respiratory distress syndrome, and pericarditis.

Did you know?

Vaccines prevent between 2.5 and 4 million deaths every year.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library