Author Question: How much should I pay these marketing people? (Read 1198 times)

Yolanda

I'm doing a business plan as homework and I need some good Advices. The business is a start up company. It is the same as Life Alert. My teacher wants me to find out. how much should I pay the marketing workers per hour or per week. Each person need to sale 70 units within 5 days. How much should I pay the computer guy who will be maintain the  computers at the office? Should he works 20 or 40 hours?

camila

If your only have a couple hundred dollare that is ok.  But if your have a large budget the process is still the same. Find a niche  and the marketing stratagies that you can afford.  atagies

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

On average, someone in the United States has a stroke about every 40 seconds. This is about 795,000 people per year.

Did you know?

The first monoclonal antibodies were made exclusively from mouse cells. Some are now fully human, which means they are likely to be safer and may be more effective than older monoclonal antibodies.

Did you know?

The most common childhood diseases include croup, chickenpox, ear infections, flu, pneumonia, ringworm, respiratory syncytial virus, scabies, head lice, and asthma.

Did you know?

One way to reduce acid reflux is to lose two or three pounds. Most people lose weight in the belly area first when they increase exercise, meaning that heartburn can be reduced quickly by this method.

Did you know?

For about 100 years, scientists thought that peptic ulcers were caused by stress, spicy food, and alcohol. Later, researchers added stomach acid to the list of causes and began treating ulcers with antacids. Now it is known that peptic ulcers are predominantly caused by Helicobacter pylori, a spiral-shaped bacterium that normally exist in the stomach.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library