Author Question: How can i get credit for my new business by using my DnB number? (Read 963 times)

j_sun

I am trying to establish credit for my small business and it is such a task. I have a Dun and Bradstreet number and i am trying to figure out a way to obtain either loans or credit cards using that number only.

Melanie

A DnB number is really nothing more than an identifier that associates your business with their database.  Small businesses, virtually every time, will require the financial backing and guarantee of its principals to secure financing for the business.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Elderly adults are at greatest risk of stroke and myocardial infarction and have the most to gain from prophylaxis. Patients ages 60 to 80 years with blood pressures above 160/90 mm Hg should benefit from antihypertensive treatment.

Did you know?

Asthma cases in Americans are about 75% higher today than they were in 1980.

Did you know?

When taking monoamine oxidase inhibitors, people should avoid a variety of foods, which include alcoholic beverages, bean curd, broad (fava) bean pods, cheese, fish, ginseng, protein extracts, meat, sauerkraut, shrimp paste, soups, and yeast.

Did you know?

The senior population grows every year. Seniors older than 65 years of age now comprise more than 13% of the total population. However, women outlive men. In the 85-and-over age group, there are only 45 men to every 100 women.

Did you know?

Glaucoma is a leading cause of blindness. As of yet, there is no cure. Everyone is at risk, and there may be no warning signs. It is six to eight times more common in African Americans than in whites. The best and most effective way to detect glaucoma is to receive a dilated eye examination.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library