Author Question: How to apply for a loan / grant from a bank for my business idea? (Read 1015 times)

aero

I have a business but need a loan or even grant, how do i go about getting this i havnt a clue?

Yolanda

Prepare an excellent BUSINESS PLAN.
Read books on how to prepare your business plan.
Without business plan, don't approach any bank.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Melanie

A good business plan is a must.
Read the books and do your homework.

By the way, banks don't give out grants.

Did you know?

Before a vaccine is licensed in the USA, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) reviews it for safety and effectiveness. The CDC then reviews all studies again, as well as the American Academy of Pediatrics and the American Academy of Family Physicians. Every lot of vaccine is tested before administration to the public, and the FDA regularly inspects vaccine manufacturers' facilities.

Did you know?

A headache when you wake up in the morning is indicative of sinusitis. Other symptoms of sinusitis can include fever, weakness, tiredness, a cough that may be more severe at night, and a runny nose or nasal congestion.

Did you know?

Walt Disney helped combat malaria by making an animated film in 1943 called The Winged Scourge. This short film starred the seven dwarfs and taught children that mosquitos transmit malaria, which is a very bad disease. It advocated the killing of mosquitos to stop the disease.

Did you know?

It is believed that the Incas used anesthesia. Evidence supports the theory that shamans chewed cocoa leaves and drilled holes into the heads of patients (letting evil spirits escape), spitting into the wounds they made. The mixture of cocaine, saliva, and resin numbed the site enough to allow hours of drilling.

Did you know?

Hypertension is a silent killer because it is deadly and has no significant early symptoms. The danger from hypertension is the extra load on the heart, which can lead to hypertensive heart disease and kidney damage. This occurs without any major symptoms until the high blood pressure becomes extreme. Regular blood pressure checks are an important method of catching hypertension before it can kill you.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library