Author Question: Can someone please help me find a good website where i can research Law of Wills? (Read 694 times)

camila

I'm doing homework on Wills (last will and testaments), but i'm having a hard time finding an informative website. I've tried Wikipedia, but i still got two questions left that i couldn't find the answers. If anyone can give me a link to a website that can help me i would be greatful.

j_sun

Try NewYorkLife.com for a general discussion. Your state law is probably online, but may be too complex if you don't read much law. Try your state bar association website. They may mail you a pamphlet on probate and what executors do. A local Legal Services office may have this as well.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Hawke

It's called Estate and Probate Law, and its created and regulated by STATE legislatures.
google your state + statutes, then search the statute site for Estate Law.

Did you know?

Street names for barbiturates include reds, red devils, yellow jackets, blue heavens, Christmas trees, and rainbows. They are commonly referred to as downers.

Did you know?

In the United States, there is a birth every 8 seconds, according to the U.S. Census Bureau's Population Clock.

Did you know?

More than 50% of American adults have oral herpes, which is commonly known as "cold sores" or "fever blisters." The herpes virus can be active on the skin surface without showing any signs or causing any symptoms.

Did you know?

Eat fiber! A diet high in fiber can help lower cholesterol levels by as much as 10%.

Did you know?

The strongest synthetic topical retinoid drug available, tazarotene, is used to treat sun-damaged skin, acne, and psoriasis.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library