Author Question: Need advice and a little help with first sociology homework! ANyone PLEASE? (Read 865 times)

Yolanda

I am writing my first assignment in sociology. Has to be 800 to 1000 word essay. I am a little confused as i don't know how to start it off or where i can look it all up i have notes from my lesson but its not much to go on. I have to examine and explain the definitions and explanations of health and illness the relationship between health and illness, class, gender and ethnicity. Is there any one that can help me out and to give me advice on where i can get information on this.

Sandstorm

Starting off with a quote is always good :) Find some sociologist that talked about the subject your writing on. That should give you a good start to your paper :)

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Most childhood vaccines are 90–99% effective in preventing disease. Side effects are rarely serious.

Did you know?

When blood is deoxygenated and flowing back to the heart through the veins, it is dark reddish-blue in color. Blood in the arteries that is oxygenated and flowing out to the body is bright red. Whereas arterial blood comes out in spurts, venous blood flows.

Did you know?

The FDA recognizes 118 routes of administration.

Did you know?

The most common childhood diseases include croup, chickenpox, ear infections, flu, pneumonia, ringworm, respiratory syncytial virus, scabies, head lice, and asthma.

Did you know?

About 600,000 particles of skin are shed every hour by each human. If you live to age 70 years, you have shed 105 pounds of dead skin.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library