Author Question: Sociology Homework Help! How would I define Culture according to the Sociological Perspective, Conflict? (Read 774 times)

camila

I need help, I've been looking for an answer to the question! How do I define culture according to the sociological perspective, conflict? Does anyone know?

federox

Perhaps, Culture is something that involved to society and that Culture may including the traditions, beliefs, and aspects making human. In addition, Culture is a combination of behavioural habits of people in particular activities such as arts, ideas, values, and creating products.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

geoffrey

Culture: knowledge, language, values, customs, and physical objects that are passed from generation to generation among members of a group

It can be split into 2 subcategories.

Material: physical objects
Nonmaterial: beliefs, rules, customs, family, systems

Did you know?

For high blood pressure (hypertension), a new class of drug, called a vasopeptidase blocker (inhibitor), has been developed. It decreases blood pressure by simultaneously dilating the peripheral arteries and increasing the body's loss of salt.

Did you know?

Normal urine is sterile. It contains fluids, salts, and waste products. It is free of bacteria, viruses, and fungi.

Did you know?

Women are 50% to 75% more likely than men to experience an adverse drug reaction.

Did you know?

Most women experience menopause in their 50s. However, in 1994, an Italian woman gave birth to a baby boy when she was 61 years old.

Did you know?

Though “Krazy Glue” or “Super Glue” has the ability to seal small wounds, it is not recommended for this purpose since it contains many substances that should not enter the body through the skin, and may be harmful.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library