Author Question: how is social control maintained in tribes ? (Read 771 times)

geoffrey

do u know anything about the social control in tribes and how it is maintained . thanks in advance for helping me in my sociology homework

Jesse_J

Usually the size of mens penis's determines who is chief! That's why Muslims never get to be chief!

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Jesse_J

Well I have no actual study on this but, it looks like what your homework might really wants is an opinion;so let's give them one shall we? I think the way  control would be maintained is by power & intellect. Why? because those two characteristics in a being would grant them respect. This answer is also most likely because, umm hello, it's a tribe lol, means they are dirt broke hehe. So greed doesn't really get in the way like in our government. The Short Answer is This : They pick a leader, with the previously stated characteristics.... Well & obviously he needs some niggaz to back him up in a fight, if some haters try to overthrow him. =D

Did you know?

Carbamazepine can interfere with the results of home pregnancy tests. If you are taking carbamazepine, do not try to test for pregnancy at home.

Did you know?

As many as 20% of Americans have been infected by the fungus known as Histoplasmosis. While most people are asymptomatic or only have slight symptoms, infection can progress to a rapid and potentially fatal superinfection.

Did you know?

Asthma attacks and symptoms usually get started by specific triggers (such as viruses, allergies, gases, and air particles). You should talk to your doctor about these triggers and find ways to avoid or get rid of them.

Did you know?

Drug-induced pharmacodynamic effects manifested in older adults include drug-induced renal toxicity, which can be a major factor when these adults are experiencing other kidney problems.

Did you know?

The average adult has about 21 square feet of skin.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library