This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: In first-person point of view, the narrative is told from the vantage point of . . . a. someone ... (Read 198 times)

tichca

In first-person point of view, the narrative is told from the vantage point of . . .

a. someone who wasn't involved in the story
  b. the main character of the story
  c. a participant in the events of the story

Question 2

In first-person point of view, a writer will use the pronouns . . .

a. she, he, they, etc.
  b. I, me, my, etc.
  c. any or all of the foregoing

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Mholman93

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

B

tichca

Reply 2 on: Jul 15, 2018
Excellent

Joy Chen

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

There are major differences in the metabolism of morphine and the illegal drug heroin. Morphine mostly produces its CNS effects through m-receptors, and at k- and d-receptors. Heroin has a slight affinity for opiate receptors. Most of its actions are due to metabolism to active metabolites (6-acetylmorphine, morphine, and morphine-6-glucuronide).

Did you know?

Disorders that may affect pharmacodynamics include genetic mutations, malnutrition, thyrotoxicosis, myasthenia gravis, Parkinson's disease, and certain forms of insulin-resistant diabetes mellitus.

Did you know?

Fewer than 10% of babies are born on their exact due dates, 50% are born within 1 week of the due date, and 90% are born within 2 weeks of the date.

Did you know?

In women, pharmacodynamic differences include increased sensitivity to (and increased effectiveness of) beta-blockers, opioids, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, and typical antipsychotics.

Did you know?

Amphetamine poisoning can cause intravascular coagulation, circulatory collapse, rhabdomyolysis, ischemic colitis, acute psychosis, hyperthermia, respiratory distress syndrome, and pericarditis.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library