This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which comment(s) by an adult best indicate self-actualization? Select all that apply. a. I am ... (Read 18 times)

Jramos095

Which comment(s) by an adult best indicate self-actualization? Select all that apply.

a. I am content with a good book.
  b. I often wonder if I chose the right career.
  c. Sometimes I think about how my parents would have handled problems.
  d. It's important for our country to provide basic health care services for everyone.
  e. When I was lost at sea for 2 days, I gained an understanding of what is important.

Question 2

A person is considered __________ according to the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) if he has a mental or physical impairment that significantly limits one or more major life activities.

Fill in the blank(s) with correct word

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Jordin Calloway

Answer to Question 1

A, D, E
Self-actualized persons enjoy privacy, have a sense of democracy, and show positive outcomes associated with peak experiences. Self-doubt, defensiveness, and blaming are not consistent with self-actualization.

Answer to Question 2

disabled
An employer must make reasonable adjustments for disabled employees.

Jramos095

Reply 2 on: Jul 19, 2018
Wow, this really help

komodo7

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Did you know?

Famous people who died from poisoning or drug overdose include, Adolf Hitler, Socrates, Juan Ponce de Leon, Marilyn Monroe, Judy Garland, and John Belushi.

Did you know?

Amphetamine poisoning can cause intravascular coagulation, circulatory collapse, rhabdomyolysis, ischemic colitis, acute psychosis, hyperthermia, respiratory distress syndrome, and pericarditis.

Did you know?

Although the Roman numeral for the number 4 has always been taught to have been "IV," according to historians, the ancient Romans probably used "IIII" most of the time. This is partially backed up by the fact that early grandfather clocks displayed IIII for the number 4 instead of IV. Early clockmakers apparently thought that the IIII balanced out the VIII (used for the number 8) on the clock face and that it just looked better.

Did you know?

All adults should have their cholesterol levels checked once every 5 years. During 2009–2010, 69.4% of Americans age 20 and older reported having their cholesterol checked within the last five years.

Did you know?

As the western states of America were settled, pioneers often had to drink rancid water from ponds and other sources. This often resulted in chronic diarrhea, causing many cases of dehydration and death that could have been avoided if clean water had been available.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library