This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Fanny Mendelssohn faced two major obstacles as a composer: __________. a) growing up in poverty ... (Read 910 times)

jake

Fanny Mendelssohn faced two major obstacles as a composer: __________.

a) growing up in poverty and having very little talent
  b) the immense fame of her younger brother and being female
  c) blindness and lack of patron support for her work
  d) being married to an abusive artist and substance abuse

Question 2

Bob Marley is a singer whose musical genre is closely associated with __________.

a) Catholicism
  b) Baha'i
  c) Rastafarianism
  d) Santeria

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Mochi

Answer to Question 1

b

Answer to Question 2

c

jake

Reply 2 on: Jul 25, 2018
Excellent

robbielu01

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

The most dangerous mercury compound, dimethyl mercury, is so toxic that even a few microliters spilled on the skin can cause death. Mercury has been shown to accumulate in higher amounts in the following types of fish than other types: swordfish, shark, mackerel, tilefish, crab, and tuna.

Did you know?

Anti-aging claims should not ever be believed. There is no supplement, medication, or any other substance that has been proven to slow or stop the aging process.

Did you know?

Congestive heart failure is a serious disorder that carries a reduced life expectancy. Heart failure is usually a chronic illness, and it may worsen with infection or other physical stressors.

Did you know?

Each year in the United States, there are approximately six million pregnancies. This means that at any one time, about 4% of women in the United States are pregnant.

Did you know?

The newest statin drug, rosuvastatin, has been called a superstatin because it appears to reduce LDL cholesterol to a greater degree than the other approved statin drugs.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library