This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The Milky Way is part of I. a poor cluster. II. a rich cluster. III. the Virgo Cluster. IV. the ... (Read 54 times)

Hungry!

The Milky Way is part of I. a poor cluster. II. a rich cluster. III. the Virgo Cluster. IV. the Local Group.

a. I and III
  b. I and IV
  c. II and III
  d. II and IV
  e. just III

Question 2

The dust in the interstellar medium can make distant stars look redder than they really are.

a. True
  b. False
  Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

izzat

Answer to Question 1

b

Answer to Question 2

True

Hungry!

Reply 2 on: Jul 27, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

31809pancho

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

To maintain good kidney function, you should drink at least 3 quarts of water daily. Water dilutes urine and helps prevent concentrations of salts and minerals that can lead to kidney stone formation. Chronic dehydration is a major contributor to the development of kidney stones.

Did you know?

Allergies play a major part in the health of children. The most prevalent childhood allergies are milk, egg, soy, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, and seafood.

Did you know?

In 2010, opiate painkllers, such as morphine, OxyContin®, and Vicodin®, were tied to almost 60% of drug overdose deaths.

Did you know?

Though Candida and Aspergillus species are the most common fungal pathogens causing invasive fungal disease in the immunocompromised, infections due to previously uncommon hyaline and dematiaceous filamentous fungi are occurring more often today. Rare fungal infections, once accurately diagnosed, may require surgical debridement, immunotherapy, and newer antifungals used singly or in combination with older antifungals, on a case-by-case basis.

Did you know?

The first successful kidney transplant was performed in 1954 and occurred in Boston. A kidney from an identical twin was transplanted into his dying brother's body and was not rejected because it did not appear foreign to his body.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library