This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: If a student teacher is afraid of the cooperating teacher's feedback A) the student teacher must ... (Read 157 times)

mikaylakyoung

If a student teacher is afraid of the cooperating teacher's feedback

A) the student teacher must be doing something wrong.
  B) the student teacher should request a new site for her practicum.
  C) the cooperating teacher must be doing something wrong.
  D) they may decide not to try something new in the classroom.

Question 2

Instead of saying, You didn't like my lesson plan, did you? the text recommends

A) keeping your concerns to yourself and waiting for the cooperating teacher to initiate feedback.
  B) saying, How could I have improved my lesson?
  C) saying, Why didn't you like my lesson plan?
  D) ignoring any negative feedback that you may have sensed because you probably imagined it.
  E) self-reflection to identify what you could have done better.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

babybsemail

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

B

mikaylakyoung

Reply 2 on: Sep 11, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

jackie

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

Between 1999 and 2012, American adults with high total cholesterol decreased from 18.3% to 12.9%

Did you know?

Urine turns bright yellow if larger than normal amounts of certain substances are consumed; one of these substances is asparagus.

Did you know?

Most strokes are caused when blood clots move to a blood vessel in the brain and block blood flow to that area. Thrombolytic therapy can be used to dissolve the clot quickly. If given within 3 hours of the first stroke symptoms, this therapy can help limit stroke damage and disability.

Did you know?

More than 150,000 Americans killed by cardiovascular disease are younger than the age of 65 years.

Did you know?

Before a vaccine is licensed in the USA, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) reviews it for safety and effectiveness. The CDC then reviews all studies again, as well as the American Academy of Pediatrics and the American Academy of Family Physicians. Every lot of vaccine is tested before administration to the public, and the FDA regularly inspects vaccine manufacturers' facilities.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library