Author Question: How do I state the domain of a function and the domain of its derivative? (Read 1170 times)

Jones

Given the original function 7t-4t^2 and its derivative 7-8t, how do i state the domain of the function and domain of the derivative? I'd appreciate any help, thanks.

curlz

The domain for both the function and its derivative is: any t

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

federox

All real numbers exist for the given function and first derivative.  Don't be scared when answering the question!  If the function is polynomial, then all real x values must exist!

I hope this helps!

Did you know?

The most destructive flu epidemic of all times in recorded history occurred in 1918, with approximately 20 million deaths worldwide.

Did you know?

As of mid-2016, 18.2 million people were receiving advanced retroviral therapy (ART) worldwide. This represents between 43–50% of the 34–39.8 million people living with HIV.

Did you know?

There are immediate benefits of chiropractic adjustments that are visible via magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). It shows that spinal manipulation therapy is effective in decreasing pain and increasing the gaps between the vertebrae, reducing pressure that leads to pain.

Did you know?

Signs and symptoms of a drug overdose include losing consciousness, fever or sweating, breathing problems, abnormal pulse, and changes in skin color.

Did you know?

In women, pharmacodynamic differences include increased sensitivity to (and increased effectiveness of) beta-blockers, opioids, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, and typical antipsychotics.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library