Author Question: Jamal is asked to describe himself. Which of Jamal's statements represents his social identity? ... (Read 1048 times)

Jamal is asked to describe himself. Which of Jamal's statements represents his social identity?

a. I am an African American.
  b. I see myself as a conservative person with a strong belief in tradition. c. I am intelligent and creative.
  d. I think of myself as a highly sociable person.
  e. I am someone who has little regard for social status.

Question 2

Regarding eyewitness testimony, which of the following statements is FALSE?

a. Eyewitness testimony is often flawed and full of errors.
  b. Eyewitnesses are more likely to make mistakes when identifying members of a race other than their own. c. The more confidently an eyewitness expresses his/her testimony, the much higher the accuracy of theperson's testimony is likely to be.
 d. People who take longer to answer questions in giving testimony are less likely to be accurate than those who respond quickly.
  e. Highly attractive or highly unattractive faces are more likely to be accurately identified than faces of average attractiveness.

Melissahxx

Answer to Question 1

a

Answer to Question 2

c