This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Auto insurance rates are increasing due to the fact that there is a rise in auto accidents. What ... (Read 76 times)

cmoore54

Auto insurance rates are increasing due to the fact that there is a rise in auto accidents.

What will be an ideal response?

Question 2

As far as I am concerned, there should be a federally funded disaster insurance program.

What will be an ideal response?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

yuyiding

Answer to Question 1

A rise in auto accidents has caused an increase in insurance rates.

Answer to Question 2

There should be a federally funded disaster insurance program.

cmoore54

Reply 2 on: Jun 23, 2018
Wow, this really help

YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

The term pharmacology is derived from the Greek words pharmakon("claim, medicine, poison, or remedy") and logos ("study").

Did you know?

Elderly adults are living longer, and causes of death are shifting. At the same time, autopsy rates are at or near their lowest in history.

Did you know?

Hippocrates noted that blood separates into four differently colored liquids when removed from the body and examined: a pure red liquid mixed with white liquid material with a yellow-colored froth at the top and a black substance that settles underneath; he named these the four humors (for blood, phlegm, yellow bile, and black bile).

Did you know?

In the United States, an estimated 50 million unnecessary antibiotics are prescribed for viral respiratory infections.

Did you know?

Once thought to have neurofibromatosis, Joseph Merrick (also known as "the elephant man") is now, in retrospect, thought by clinical experts to have had Proteus syndrome. This endocrine disease causes continued and abnormal growth of the bones, muscles, skin, and so on and can become completely debilitating with severe deformities occurring anywhere on the body.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library